Saturday, 28 July 2012

Reuben Hills - Surry Hills, Sydney


When I heard all the rave reviews about the salted caramel milkshake at Reuben Hills, I knew I had to give it a try. Be prepared to join the never-ending queue on a Saturday afternoon for brunch - managed to nab a seat after around a 15 minute wait.

The menu at Reuben Hills is a South American inspired one, with tortillas, empanadas and jamon making an appearance. 

With the funky decor and convenient location, I can see why the place is so popular

Coffee is usually needed to function on a Saturday

The salted caramel shake definitely lived up to the hype.  This was so good, and I almost finished it before my meal even came. So addictive!

Soft baked eggs - with goat's curd, wilted spinach, ranchero sauce and rye sourdough

Soft corn tortillas - with chicken and lime

This was my dish. My thoughts - not that pretty, but it was still nice. 

The highlight for me was hands down the salted caramel shake. I didn't think my dish was anything amazing, though the soft baked eggs received a thumbs up. 

Reuben Hills on Urbanspoon

8 comments:

kerker said...

wow this place looks good! must go when i visit sydney!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

try the not reuben next time, i thought that was real delicious same with the espresso shake ^^

Tina @ bitemeshowme said...

i need me some of those baked eggs, stat! looks absolutely deeeeeeeelicious!

Nic@diningwithastud said...

Oh those baked eggs look great!!

Sushi said...

The caramel shake sounds amazing. Putting that on my things to try list ;) x Sushi

panda said...

i'm liking the sound of the salted caramel milkshake :)

missklicious said...

kerker - ooh, when are you visiting sydney?

viv - makes sense to try their namesake! will do next time I'm there :)

tina - delicious comfort food!!

nic - they were delish!

sushi & panda- I loved the shake, and finished it it no time

Anonymous said...

This is a great Fleshlight sex toy to fingering this ball of silicone synthetic rubber made me feel like my
inside sicko was tattooed on my frontal bone.
my web site - mens sex toys